New Video Light MANGROVE MVS-8L12
Aditech proudly announces the new MANGROVE MVS-8L12 specially designed for underwater video and photo is supplied with one Solid-State LED module emitting a staggering 9120 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 80W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 100° reflected beam angle
- The Mangrove MVS-8L12 is designed to
be used as primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital
still or digital SLR system.
- A perfectly diffused 140 degree beam on
each light head provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
daylight 5000º K colour temperature ensures the most true, natural tones
especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light head's powerful 9120
lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune
exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light head.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The power supply cord is properly positioned to stay out of the diver's way and reduce stress on the cord end.
- The light head is equipped with two standard cold shoes, one on top and the other on the bottom, they are
compatible with ball arm-attaching adapters from several manufacturers. There is
also an optional adapter that allows to use flexible arms. Both Flex and
Ball Arm systems are easily expandable to meet a variety of needs.
- A separate state of the art
Lithium-Mn-Co battery pack mounts on the bottom of the housing for
better weight distribution and improved handling underwater.
hardware is provided to attach the battery pack to Mangrove video housings
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
- The Smart Charger provides complete
recharging, automatic trickle maintenance and conditioning to prolong
battery life. Auto adjusts to any input voltage from 100 to 240V.
Interchangeable UK, Australian and European AC adapters for worldwide
use are available.