New Video Light MANGROVE VC-4L6X
Aditech proudly announces the new MANGROVE VC-4L6X specially designed for underwater video and photo is supplied with one Solid-State LED module emitting a staggering 6750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 50W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 100° reflected beam angle
- Long Burn Time
- High Brightness – 6750 lumens
- Integrated Battery and Lighting Head
- Superior water penetration and colour contrast
- Excellent Colour Rendition
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime
- Simple magnetic switch operation
- Depth rated to 200 m ( 660 feet)
- The Mangrove VC-4L6X is designed to be used as
primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital still or digital
- A perfectly diffused 100 degree beam underwater provides
even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Near daylight 5000º Kelvin colour temperature
ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient
light in seascapes.
- The light head's powerful 6750 lumen beam may be
reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large
power switch on the back of the light.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is
within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by
- Adapters for flex or rigid arms are available for
mounting the VC-4L6X video light. Flex Arm are super-lightweight for
travel and easy to adjust. The Ball Socket Arm is heavy duty with standard
1" (2.5cm) diameter ball ends. The ball arm system is compatible with
arm systems from several manufacturers. Both Flex and Ball Arm systems are
easily expandable to meet a variety of needs.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased
separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.